Mike has been fishing at Whiskeytown, Shasta and Trinity Lakes over the past 15 years. Come and experience the fun and excitement of trolling for Kokanee, Trout and Salmon in majestic Northern California.
You will fish out of a 20' Duckworth Aluminum boat, powered by a 130 HP Honda O/B and an 8HP High Thrust Yamaha kicker, Walker Tournament Downriggers, Lowrance GPS Navigation Depth and Fishfinder and VHF Radio. Safety, having fun and catching fish are Mike's priorities.
Please come fish with M.E.!
Mike set his third California 'Inland Chinook' state record on 08/13/12 with this 11.18 lb Chinook caught at Trinity Lake.
- Rods, Reels and Fishing Tackle
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Equipment
- Hot Coffee and Bottled Water
- Breakfast Bar
What You Should Bring:
- Layered clothing (cool mornings and warm afternoons)
- Hat and sunscreen
- Fishing license
- Preferred drinks (no alcohol please)
- Preferred snack and/or lunch
- Ice chest or container to take home your catch
Packages and Rates:
- Client Choice of Whiskeytown, Shasta or Trinity Lakes
- Full Day (7 hours) - $175.00 per person
- 3rd or 4th person/child - $50 each
- ½ Day (4 hours) - $125.00 per person
- Children (12 & under) - $100.00 per child
- $250 per day minimum
Customize Your Fishing Trip
Local accommodations are available so you can plan a multi-day trip. Fish a different lake each day and/or include a drift boat trip down the beautiful Trinity River.
Mike's Fishing Guide Service
P.O. Box 511
Douglas City, CA 96024
(916) 215-6330 cell
U.S. Forest Service Special Permit Holder
(Trinity and Shasta Lakes)
National Park Service Special Permit Holder
Mike's Fishing Guide Service is an equal opportunity service provider.
Copyright© 2007-2013. Mike's Fishing Guide Service. All rights reserved.
R & D Web...Dynamic Website Creation